All of our VPS Plans, whether the cheapest sub $10 / month plan, or our premium Appliance & Managed Plans, all include the following services and capabilities, available online or via quick email, sms or call.
– Dual IPv4 addresses for all VPS Plans with more IPv4 addresses available upon request, routed via many Peering and multiple redundant Internet “Transit” Links. Note: ‘Value’ VPS Plans only have a single IPv4 address, all other VPS Plans will always include dual IPv4 addresses.
– 100Mbps Network Interface to your VPS Operating System
– Dedicated RAM using Xen Virtualisation technologies and KVM virtualisation is available if required
– 1:1 Network with full IPv4 and IPv6 routing and “all ports open”, with Firewall available if desired
– “Transit only” Network traffic billing, where data sent or received via any of our Peering Links is not metered or billed
– Many faster CPUs for your VPS, with different spec CPUs provided for our different VPS Plan types
– Large Disk allocations, up to Terabytes if you need
– Weekly full disk Backups of your VPS
– Text Console access and VNC Console access to your VPS
– Simple online web based VPS Management and API included, with OpenStack or Eucalyptus platforms available upon request
– High Uptime via Monthly SLA at 99.95% (excluding Scheduled Downtime/Works) with monthly discounts if breached, which vary depending on your VPS Plan & we’re happy to negotiate on SLAs to suit your uptime requirements.
We believe that all these included features of our VPS Plans makes for a compelling offering which offers great value at any price point, with a focus on high-end performance combined with excellent value for money.